It's a number field that formats the number as a currency amount and you can automatically specify the currency symbol
To create a Currency field:
- On table mode, go to the last table header with a "+", press (F) or click on the "+" on the upper right and this will open the field creation page
- Just look for the "Currency" option and click on it
- Choose the name of your field, currency symbol and if it's required
You can delete or edit by clicking on the table header name and choosing one of the options
The Currency field is used to save money quantity information:
- In a “Sales” flow, it can be used to describe the price of a deal.
- In a “Project Management” flow, it can be used to describe the cost of a project.
- You can use this field type to track your payroll or your monthly revenue, in any currency you need
Updated 5 months ago