Go to a website, create a record or navigate in your system
Create an internal tool that leverages your browser and Jestor at the same time. You can use it to create shortcut buttons to:
- Navigate in Jestor;
- Go to a website or link;
- Add a new record to a table.
How to create?
To create an Button component:
- Go to the app you've created and click on the "+" button or press (F) and this will open the component creation page
- Just look for the "Buttons" option and click on it
- Choose the name of your component
- And then choose your button type, label and color.
There are three types of buttons:
- Go to a website or link
- Navigate in Jestor
- Add a record
You can delete or edit by clicking on the edit option icon in the upper right corner of the app and choosing one of the options
Updated 9 months ago