A component to organize and update records in a list for a better mobile and desktop experience.
For example, you can:
- Filter displayed items. Ex: only tickets with "urgent" status.
- Update records or make them read-only.
- Customize the previewed information.
To create a List View and Record Update component:
- Go to the app(dashboard) you've created and click on the "+" button or press (F) and this will open the component creation page.
- Just look for the "List View and Record Update" option and click on it
- Select the table you want to be shown in the list
- Optionally, you can choose how the list will be sorted by
- Once selected the table a "+ Add field button" will appear on the list fields section for you to select which fields will be visible on the first page of the list
- If you want to lock the list to not be editable, just click on the Read-only button to activate it
- Optionally, you can add filters to your list and only the fields that contain the conditions you defined will be shown. You can add more than one filter.
- Optionally, you can type a title and description for your list component. It'll be on the top of the component
For the last,
- Select which fields will be visible when you click on a record direct from the list. It's like when you access a record on a table for you to edit data, but with only predefined fields
You can delete or edit by clicking on the edit option icon in the upper right corner of the app and choosing one of the options
Updated over 1 year ago