It's a field that creates a shortcut button to create a record on a connected table. For example, you could have a button on a project table to create a project task attributed to a specific employee.
To create a Add Connected record field:
- On table mode, click on the last table header with a "+", press (F) or click on the + on the upper right and this will open the field creation page;
- Just look for the "Add Connected Record" option and click on it;
- Choose the name of your field;
- Choose the button label name;
- Select a connected table;
- Select a color for the button.
You can delete or edit by clicking on the table header name and choosing one of the options
The Add Connected Record field allows you to create new connected records faster.
- In a “Contacts” table that is linked to a “Leads Companies” table, it can be used as a button to quickly add a new clients’ deal directly from the client’s record.
Updated 5 months ago