It's a field with a progress bar where you can track your progress for OKRs, sales quotas, or deadlines and dates for projects using numbers, currencies, dates, and percentages as a result.
That way you can always be up to date on how your team is progressing.
To create a Goal field:
- On table mode, go to the last table header with a "+", press (F) or click on the "+" on the upper right corner and this will open the field creation page
- Just look for the "Goal" option and click on it
- Write a name for your field
- And then select the current or initial value field. For example, if you sold 5$ and your goal is $10, you should select the column with $5. If it's a date field, select the starting date of a project.
Select the goal method:
Dynamic Goal - It'll be a specific foal value for each record
Static Goal - It'll be the same goal value across all records
Select the field which contains the goal or deadline data
Select how you want to vizualise the progress of your work, you can choose between Number, Currency or Percentage
And for the last as optional, you can
- Check the box if you want to the goal bar to become a deadline and start green and end red
You can delete or edit by clicking on the table header name and choosing one of the options
The Goal field is useful for stipulating a goal, deadline for a project for example.
To use this field you have to choose the field that is going to be used as the value field, the field which is going to be used as a goal or deadline and set if it is a “Dynamic Goal” that will set a specific goal vale for each record or “Static Goal” that will set a global value for all records. You can also select the return type of the goal and if it is a deadline:
- In a “OKR Bug” table, it can be used to set a goal number of solved bugs.
- In a “Sales” table, it can be used to set a goal number of closed deals.
- You can set a deadline for achieving a specific monthly recurring revenue of your company.
Updated 28 days ago