It's a drop-down list that you can use when you need to select a single option from a pre-defined list
To create a Checkbox field:
- On table mode, go to the last table header with a "+", press (F) or click on the "+" on the upper right and this will open the field creation page
- Just look for the "Single selection" option and click on it
- Choose the name of your field and if it's required
- And add the items on your list
You can add, delete, edit and reorder the select options by clicking on the table header name and choosing one of the options
The Single Option and Stages field can be used to categorize the records with only one option or to create a stage flow, so Instead of typing every time, you can pre-define a list of options in a drop-down list and choose one! You can use it for everything, like make a list of products you sell, order status: Active, Inactive, Pending, Paid.
- In the “Sales” table, you can create this field with multiple stages names and transform the table into a flow.
- In a “Leads” table, it can be used to inform the type of industry of a company.
Updated 20 days ago