Qualify your record with tags
What is the Tags field
Colored labels to describe the data or content that it is assigned to. You can customize by selecting the color of each tag and select more than one in a single record
How to create a Tags field
To create a Tag field:
- On table mode, go to the last table header with a "+", press (F) or click on the "+" on the upper right and this will open the field creation page
- Just look for the "Tags" option and click on it
- Choose the name of your field and if it's required
- And add your tags names and each ones colors
You can delete or edit by clicking on the table header name and choosing one of the options
Common use cases
The Tags field is useful to categorize the records with one or more options:
- In a “Social Media Content” table, it can be used to categorize which platforms are going to be used to post social media content.
- In a "bugs tracker" table, it can be used to categorize the kind of bug.
Updated 9 months ago