Trigger an action or go to a website when pressed
What is the Button field?
It's a button which is connected to a no-code automation, so you can create an action for it to trigger like: Click on the button and send an email or click on the button and go to a website
How to create a button field
To create a Button field:
- On table mode, click on the last table header with a "+", press (F) or click on the + on the upper right and this will open the field creation page
- Just look for the "Button" option and click on it
- Choose the name of your field;
- Select an action
- Choose the button label and select a color
- If you selected automation, press the blue button and create an no-code action to be activated every time the button is clicked.
You can delete or edit by clicking on the table header name and choosing one of the options
Common use cases
The Button field let you choose a trick to run when the button is activated.
- In a “Sales” flow, it can be used to quickly discard a deal when you click the button that has a trick that moves to the ”Discarded” stage.
- You can set a Gmail Trick(no-code automation), to when you click the button, send a automatic email to a lead
Updated 9 months ago