It's a button which is connected to a no-code automation, so you can create an action for it to trigger like: Click on the button and send an email or click on the button and go to a website
To create a Button field:
- On table mode, click on the last table header with a "+", press (F) or click on the + on the upper right and this will open the field creation page
- Just look for the "Button" option and click on it
- Choose the name of your field, the button label and select a color
- Select an action
- If you selected automation, press the blue button and create an no-code action to the button
You can delete or edit by clicking on the table header name and choosing one of the options
The Button field let you choose a trick to run when the button is activated.
- In a “Sales” flow, it can be used to quickly discard a deal when you click the button that has a trick that moves to the ”Discarded” stage.
- You can set a Gmail Trick(no-code automation), to when you click the button, send a automatic email to a lead
Updated 12 days ago