Run an automation creating your own set of variables
it's a mini app, 100% no-code to help you with small manual processes. It allows you to:
- Fill out document information and send it via DocuSign.
- Send emails and create tasks using #gmail asking for vacations days 🌴.
- Create issues in GitHub from your Jestor app automatically.
How to create
To create a Single Trick component:
- Go to the app you've created and click on the "+" button or press (F) and this will open the component creation page
- Just look for the "Single Trick" option and click on it
- Choose the name of your component
- Add field to your trick, select the variable type and name it ( Add as many fields you need)
- Select a button label and color and then connect with a Trick
You can delete or edit by clicking on the edit option icon in the upper right corner of the app and choosing one of the options
Updated 9 months ago