Leverage SQL to add advanced functions to your table.
- Built-in IDE for fast development.
- Use data from any table in Jestor.
- Validate and test your code before implementing it.
To create a Query field:
- On table mode, go to the last table header with a "+", press (F) or click on the "+" on the upper right and this will open the field creation page
- Just look for the "Query" option and click on it
- Choose the name of your field
- Select a return type
- Enable or disable Dark mode
- Expand the box and type your function
- Then click on Run to test your query
You can delete or edit by clicking on the table header name and choosing one of the options
Updated 3 months ago