Create a Gantt view to track projects
Manage projects like a Pro.
- Add colors to manage urgency or distinguish different projects easily;
- Week, Month, Quarter, and Year views;
- Hide/show any useful project information;
Date Range Field
In order for set up the Gantt View, you must have previously created a date range field
How to create a Date Range field in Jestor
To create a date range field:
- On table mode, go to the last table header with a "+", press (F) or click on the "+" on the upper right and this will open the field creation page
- Just look for the "Date range" option and click on it;
- Choose the name of your field;
- Select a Start field, which will be a simple date field previously created;
- Select a End field, which will be a simple date field previously created.
Click on create.
How to activate Gantt View
Every Table will come with these two default views: Table and Record. To create a new one, just click on the "+" button.
Then click on "New Gantt view" to open the creation page
- Type the name of your new view (ex: Gantt view)
- Select the date range field previously created;
- For Gantt color, select the single select field that will be used to color the gantt bars;
- For table fields, click on "+ Add field" to select fields you want to visualize on the left side of your Gantt chart beyond the label field;
- Add a filter(Optional);
- Sort by(optional).
Click on create
Updated 8 months ago